7.14.2006

But you ain't got no legs Lieutenant Dan.

No folks, that handsome devil is not Robert Gordon Soffel. It's actually Gary Sinise, whom I almost steamrolled yesterday, walking through the streets of Soho with my head down, focusing on a text message. He was just chillin by himself looking very non-descript, wearing a baseball cap and a t-shirt. In fact, I never would have even known it was him if EJ hadn't pointed it out to me. He was probably on his way to film an episode of CSI: NY or something.

This brings me to my first question- wouldn't you expect Gary to have a posse of some sorts? No? I would. As a matter of fiction, I heard Entourage was based on the life and times of Mr. Sinise. Well if you're reading this Gary, you're in dire need of a posse so that people know you're a celeb and they can mob you in the streets. And not nearly steamroll you as a result of a stray text message. Also, I'll be in your posse if you buy me a Ducati.

1 Comments:

At 7/14/2006 3:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who the fuck is Robert Gordon Soffel? Dude, you're lucky you didn't knock over Lt. Dan, that's just bad karma. I saw Piper Perabu a few weeks back in the Lower East Side. She...didn't give me her phone number. (although, to be honest, I didn't actually talk to her, so that would've been a stretch). I heard Entourage was based on Kevin Youkalis.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home