7.13.2007

Wow... just wow.

"Put 'em up, put 'em up! Which one of you first? I can fight you both together if you want. I can fight you with one paw tied behind my back. I can fight you standing on one foot. I can fight you with my eyes closed. Oh, pull an axe on me, eh? Sneaking up on me, eh? Why, I'll... Ruff!"

The Cambodian government basically SANCTIONED a fight between an African Lion and a league of 42 midget fighters.They allowed the fight to happen on the condition that they recieve half of the revenue from the fight! Can you even imagine if the American governement PROFITED off of the mutilation of 40+ tiny people? I'm not in the National Association for Midget Rights or anything, but is anyone else outraged by this?

All indignation aside, this is pretty fuckin hysterical...


UPDATE: Turns out this article was straight fugazi, son. Pretty impressive details in the article for a fake. Apologies for the innacuracy. Here at DMP I strive to be a news source of utmost integrity and truth. My bad.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home