7.14.2006

Trifecta

Well three posts in one day... what do you have to say about that Doug, Jim, Alex and Tad? Hmmm? I can't hear you. Oh wait, that's because you're not saying anything. OWNED! This spitefulness is getting a little old for me - it's just not in my spirit. I promise it won't last too much longer.

Anyways, my blog makes all the pretty girls want to dance, but I can't hold a candle or even a flashlight to the folks over at The Dugout. These guys are on to something really special. I'd try to describe the site to you but it wouldn't do it justice. If you like baseball, you'll like it. If you like funny, you'll love it. If you like both, then you better clean your underwear. It'll give you a brand new appreciation for Kyle Farnsworth, Dontrelle Willis and Dmitri Young. Fa real.

1 Comments:

At 7/17/2006 1:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OWNED!
That is the funniest and most disturbing picture I've seen in a long, long, time.
The cucumber is either surprised or his head stinks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home