7.16.2006

Jersify my thug

So, even though the Red Sox are dropping games left and right, I'm having trouble looking at the Coco Crisp shirt I have on without grimacing and thinking of a .264 batting average, and my taco salad dinner was delivered to me without a crispy tortilla shell, I'm in surprisingly good spirits. All thanks to New Jersey- went out yesterday for a pig roast/graduation party/beer pong extravaganza and ended up staying all day today to chill by a pool and soak up some of the sun's sweet sweet rays. Sometimes it's good to get out of the city.

At one point, floating on a raft in the middle of the pool, frosty beverage in hand, I turned to Kathleen and said, "Is it just me, or do you feel like you're in a Corona commercial?" She turned to me from her raft, gave me a look like I was crazy and promptly reminded me that we were in fact in the armpit of the nation. Maybe armpits aren't so bad... raise your hand if you're Sure.

2 Comments:

At 7/17/2006 1:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stand corrected.
THAT is the most disturbing picture I've seen.

 
At 7/17/2006 6:18 PM , Blogger Scott said...

I know... take a close look at his hat and note which Major League Baseball team that miscreant supports.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home