11.02.2006

I'm trying to get some rest from all the unborn chicken voices in my head

So there's really no good excuse for taking almost a month off from writing here... especially considering I started this gansta sh*t due to other peoples' lack of passion and energy on their blog (speaking of lack of passion and energy, did anyone see the Celtics game last night? Ba dum CHING). However I do have a few semi-decent excuses that might add up to one good excuse. First off, my home laptop's broken. No time to work on longer blog posts at home means less time to get the ball rolling on interesting topics and as a result; I lost interest. Second, I've been pretty damn busy and haven't had a weekend to relax in what feels like a good two months. Third, my stripper girlfriend named Scenic just can't take her hands off me, which doesn't leave me with much tiome to think or write. I promise I'll get better about it - especially with the onset of the Celtics season, the Pats ramping up and making people remember what a dominant force they really are and Scenic fell victim to a tragic boa constrictor accident, so I dumped her- should free up some of my time.















When I said I've been pretty busy, I wasn't kidding. Whooping some brass statue ass is a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it.






P.S. - If you can tell me what song the title of this post came from, I'll give you 100 doll hairs.

2 Comments:

At 11/07/2006 5:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the first day I go back to check on your blog in aobut 3 weeks, you post. Pleasant surprise to be reminded of Radiohead (The song by the way is Paranoid Android) which I haven't even thought of in years, and now I can't get the damn song out of my head. Thanx.

 
At 11/07/2006 5:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep your Hundo, get some flowers for Scenic.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home