9.28.2006

Throw ya choppaz up if ya feel me

So im still freakin sick . Death row 187 4 life. ive spizzay mah last two weekends try'n ta crazy ass nigga but it didnt do me an ounce of good in tha hood. im cough'n so often im weed-smokin' trippin' mah own lungs out mah chizzay ya dig?. wizzay ta see a doctor n all she could tell me was "let tha flu run its course , betta check yo self. thats all you can dizno." you wiznent ta 8 years of medical school, n i paid a twenty dollar co-pay fee fo` that?? thanks fo` tha diagnosis, doc.

So most of that last paragraph is probably unintelligible to you unless your last name's "Dogg". Don't worry about it- it's just me complaining about still being sick and not being able to do a goddamn thing about it... most of you probably don't care about that. You are, however, probably asking yourself "How did mah B-U-Double-Dizzy Scott Playa git so goddamn gangsta?" Well I didn't, but I did stumble upon a little thing called Gizoogle that allows me to pretend I'm a playa-hatin pimp that shows up on mo' 24's than Kiefer Sutherland. It even let's you view your favorite websites in tricked out jive. Always good for a laugh or two - especially if you're checkin out how the Nasdaq and the Dow are doin on CNN Money pages in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home