7.27.2006

The Celtics just got Pittsnogle'd

What kind of blogger or Celtics fan would I be if I didn't write about the C's recent acquisition of Mr. Kevin Pittsnogle. Basically, after dropping Raef Lafrentz and his Subway Jared pre-diet-sized contract, Ainge felt the need to replace his old, overpriced, tall, ugly, slow, white guy who can't play inside, is above-average at shooting 3's and has bad knees with a young inexpensive, tall, ugly, slow, white guy who can't play inside, is above-average at shooting 3's and has bad knees. While I can't support the need for the rest of the above criteria on ANY basketball team, I guess you can't argue with the "inexpensive".

Pittsnogle, or Snogle as I affectionately like to call him, made his living tearing apart Syracuse in my tenure as an Orangeman. To this point, it became standard to use Snogle's last name, not only as a noun, but also as a verb, adjective and pronoun - making him the ultimate Mad Libs answer. Use it at your own discretion. It can take on virtually any meaning, just as long as that meaning doesn't have positive connotations. So the next time you're walking with someone and they step in something brown and fudgey, feel free to exclaim "PITTSNOGLE'D!!!!" You'll take note immediately of how applicable it is- just give it a shot.

The unfortunate young lady in this picture's about to get Pittsnogle'd, literally.

If you're wondering why I have such a strong distaste for our new benchwarmer, look no further than this fine piece of blogging by my co-worker. He's a disgrace to the Celtics and white basketball players everywhere. He's Jason Williams, only goofy and lacking street cred... and skills. He served carney food at his wedding! He's got the ugliest conglomeration of tattoos, only to be matched by his ugly game (He's even got one doozy of an ink blotch on his calf, portraying his own ugly mug). Show me a Kevin Pittsnogle fan and I'll show you a person with less than ten teeth. Anyone that doubts me, just take a look at the official website of Mr. Snogle. Try not to laugh. I dare you.

1 Comments:

At 7/31/2006 2:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what to say. The Celts were so bad last year they actually lost games to the Knicks. I've never heard of Pittsnogle but I figure he can't be worse than what we had before, right? Plus, um two of the guys from Stone Temple Pilots just formed a band with the singer from Filter. Check it out. Matty B's Monday List of Awesomeness:
http://us.video.aol.com/audio.full.adp?pmmsid=1681491

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home