8.09.2006

My name's Tyree, and yeah, I went to prison!

What's really in a name?.... so I feel like this blog has accomplished it's initial goal. I've successfully motivated my good friends over at the Honest Male Perspective to revive their all-but cremated blog. In the past month we've witnessed a special Tuesday edition of a List of Awesomeness from Doug (a nice little listing of interesting things you can find on the zany world wide web), a really entertaining casting call for the members of the blog (which, if I tried to do for my little establishment, wouldn't be quite as fun seeing that this is more of a one-man band), an unprecedented back-to-back-to-back posting from Mr. Dudley and two really well thought out postings from Popkin - we're still waiting on something from Aladdin... uhh i mean Tad. Regardless, I think it's time to rename the blog- the last thing I want is this little masterpiece to be shrouded in unoriginality.So here's what I ask of you folks: before you leave the site, drop a suggestion for a new title in the comments page. Just leave the best thing you can think of, don't stress out about it too much. For you comment virgins, click the comments button at the bottom of this post and then click the "Post a comment" button at the bottom of that page. Maybe we'll even have a vote when it's all said and done; after all this is a blogocracy, not a blogtatorship. Also, I have that nifty visitor counter at the bottom of the page, so I'll know if you minge ninja's are reading without contributing a name idea.

4 Comments:

At 8/09/2006 5:01 PM , Blogger rob said...

why don't you name it 'tainted urine' you know, for all of the doping cyclists, roid-shooting baseball players and ganja smoking round ballers

 
At 8/11/2006 12:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or you could call it "Gonzalo Silva." And when people ask why, you go "That's my name, bitch."

 
At 8/16/2006 3:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

-Barker Show
-My two cents are aimed right at your head, and penny’s hurt mutha fucka!
-Blog, Blog, Blog, it rolls down the stairs, and over the chair, and over the neighbor’s dog.
-It's great for a snack, it fits on your back, it's blog, blog, blog.
-I wish I was Bill Simmons
-Testicular Express
-Always second place

(Guarantee Yanks take the series this week)

 
At 8/16/2006 3:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

-Barker Show
-My two cents are aimed right at your head, and penny’s hurt mutha fucka!
-Blog, Blog, Blog, it rolls down the stairs, and over the chair, and over the neighbor’s dog.
-It's great for a snack, it fits on your back, it's blog, blog, blog.
-I wish I was Bill Simmons
-Testicular Express
-Always second place

(Guarantee Yanks take the series this week)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home