11.07.2006

We'll see you in the playoffs 6'5" quarterback with laser... rocket arm

I don't really have a lot of words about Sunday night's loss and the grumbly, piss-poor, horse manure mood it put me in. It really was a far cry from the perfomance we saw out of the recievers the previous week and unfortunately Tom Brady's going to take a lot of blame for those BS tipped pass interceptions. The worst thing is that I just really have to tip my cap to that huge foreheaded bastard because he picked apart a defense who scrapped and scrapped and put together one of the hardest working performances I've seen out of a Patriots defense in a long time (granted, I don't get to see a lot og the games living in New York). Just writing about it is putting me in a bad mood, so I'm gonna stop now. Instead, as usual I'll express myself with a picture:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home