1.11.2007

Patriots E-mail Smackdown - courtesy of myself and the Popkin-iest of them all

Earlier this week, Popnuts realized how badly he missed me. He missed my laugh, he missed my scent, my musk, he missed being near me and when it's all sorted out he wants to get an apartment with me. Most importantly, he missed talking about the Patriots with me. He came up with the brilliant idea to have an e-mail exchange conversation about the upcoming game against the Chargers and then jointly post it on both of our blogs. So here it is in all of it's glory - click the link below, sit back and get a ready as we bust a big email-y load all over ya grill.



http://whatisrobertokelly.blogspot.com/2007/01/honest-male-back-and-forth-scotty-b.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home