7.30.2007

PETA's Most Wanted

Just caught this little doozy - I've been meaning to wax philosophical about Michael Dick... err umm Vick for a few weeks now. This gave me a good opportunity to spread my wings and flizzzyy.

Vick is a herpes sore on the mouth of humanity (insert Ron Mexico joke here). He went from being one of my favorite players to watch in the NFL and someone I consistantly supported as a guy who would destroy the running QB stereotype, to being one of my most hated organisms on the planet. Cruelty to animals is an intolerable offense. Cruelty to dogs is chickenshit and I hope he burns in hell.

I'm an avid dog lover. I think sometimes I might even like dogs more than people. I would break up with a girlfriend if she was cruel to a dog. Personally I think Vick should be forced to sell all of his fucking escalades and take 50% of what he earns from here on out (if he earns anything after he gets out of jail) and donate all of that to the American Kennel Club or something.

I know I'm not really bringing any fresh ideas or breaking news to the table here, but I had to get this off my chest. From this point forward, I will never trade for him in Madden Football again, I will not watch his nasty high school/college clips on YouTube and I will burn my pair of Nike Air Blacksburgs. The last thing I would want is some fool walking down the street, looking at my shoes and thinking that I support the abuse of dogs.

UPDATE: Deion Sanders is on crack. Again- not breaking news or anything.

1 Comments:

At 8/26/2007 3:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Couldn't have said it better myself. Bravo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home