1.19.2007

Damn it feels good to have Peyton

Damn it feels good to have three Superbowl rings is more like it. I'm really excited for the game this weekend - I think it will be a knock down, drag out battle. The Colts are weaker than usual this year, but you really can't discount the fact that they beat us the last two times we've played them. I was actually even approaching this game with a sense of respect for the Colts, who usually make me fifteen shades of angry. Then I saw THIS video- and one or two others just like it. Who knew folks in Indianapolis knew how to use a computer?? The arguments in this video are non-sensical and have nothing to do with football. Bruschi likes fat chicks? and he has a hairy chest??? Corey Dillon has rabbit balls? Say that to his face and watch how quickly he stiff arms you to an early grave. Of course this weenie Colts fan whips out the old fallback insult - Brady's gay. Not only was he recently dating Bridget Moynihan, who's not to shabby, but now he's canoodling with one of the hottest models in the world. If that's gay then someone sew me a pink nerckerchief, quick!

If anyone prefers men, it's the eleder Manning brother, who probably opts to study film and look at chalkboard drawings of X's and O's instead of knockin' boots. Yeah, I bet it does feel good to have Peyton.... inside of you. I'm all fired up anow and I really can't wait 'til Brady leads a last second winning drive against the Colts this Sunday. I hate the Colts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home